Sunday, February 14, 2010

Week of February 8th -14th


I am sick of the winter. This week's totals:

Swim - 5 miles. Maybe a little less. I had to cut one swim a bit short due to work crap.

Bike - 4:10. I am definitely ready to ride outside, but I am not doing it in this weather. My trainer is sucking years off my life.

Run - 15.5 miles. About 5.5mi of tempo and intervals on the treadmill earlier this week and then about ten outside today with the wife. Before this week, I hadn't done any higher heart stuff in quite a while. I was pretty anxious about it, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I repeated a bunch of quarter miles at a six minute mile pace. I repeated some half miles just before that at around a 6:30 pace. All with a heart rate of 170 or below-well, all except for the last one.

Above is a photo of the trail we run on Sundays. It's white and frozen now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment